Nikon Monarch 5 8X42
Made for intense use even under difficult light conditions, MONARCH 5 8x42 binoculars deliver what serious hunters and nature watchers look for: sharp bright images, a rugged design and high-comfort handling.
Nikon’s ED glass and multilayer-coated lenses make sure what you see is true to nature. Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups and a generous eye relief ensure easy positioning and quick finding of your object.
MONARCH 5 binoculars are made for demanding conditions. They are waterproof, fog-proof, and the rubber armor provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass corrects chromatic aberrations
- Fully multilayer-coated lenses for brighter images
- Dielectric high-reflective mirror coating and phase correction coating
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups
- Rubber armored grip
- Waterproof / fog-proof
- Good close focusing distance of 2.5 m
- Long eye relief
- Wide neoprene strap
Objective diameter (mm)
Angular field of view (Real/degree)
Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)
Field of view at 1,000 m (m)
Exit pupil (mm)
Relative brightness (m)
Eye relief (mm)
Close focusing distance (m)
Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm)
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners